1. Secondary – Signed course selection sheets were due February 23rd and a number of students have yet to hand one in. These forms must be handed in before you leave for March Break. If you need another copy, please see Mrs. Henry today in Student Services.
2. Secondary – Bytown Brigantine Inc., a well-established and unique tall ship sail organization, operates a variety of year-round programs for youth and adults. Founded in 1984, the Foundation is dedicated to providing adventure and character-building experiences. Tall ship sail training programs are carried out aboard the brigantines Fair Jeanne and Black Jack from the Ottawa River, to the St. Lawrence Seaway, to the Great Lakes and Eastern Seaboard. Reporting to the captain, they are looking for a student to fill the role as Cook aboard the Tall Ship Fair Jeanne. Also, they are looking for a student to fill the role of Small Vessel Machinery Operator for the Fair Jeanne. Please see Mrs. Lukassen in the main office if you are interested.
3. Secondary – Omni Lateral Driver Education is again offering driver education classes at TISS. The classes will be on Mondays from April 30 to June 11 and also on 1 Tuesday (May 22). The classes will run from 2:30 – 5:30 p.m. If you are interested, please sign up in the main office.
4. Secondary – Order forms for music jackets and shirts can be picked up in the music room. Orders are due tomorrow.
5. Intermediate – All Intermediate Hockey Players: There is a list outside of Mr. McAllister’s room of the players going to the tournament in Smiths Falls on March 20. If your name is on the list, get a permission form from Mr. McAllister.
6. Intermediate – There will be an Intermediate Student Council meeting this morning at 10:30am in room 123.
7. All Red Rams – Open to everyone, there will be a Contemporary Dance workshop on March 22nd from 12 until 2pm. See Mr. Hunter in the art room to sign up.
8. All Red Rams – The contents of the Lost & Found container in the main office will be disposed of on Friday. Please check it for your lost items before then.
9. All Red Rams – GoodLife Fitness invites staff and students (minimum 12 years of age) to work out for FREE during March Break! Students between the ages of 12 & 17 must be accompanied by an adult for their first visit. If interested, e-mail Carlie at firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your free week pass or call 613-345-4623. Or sign up in the main office.